3 Efektif's Farewell Party

Assalamualaikum everyone!

I just got back from The Mines, we held the 'party' there. I went there with Hidayah and typical melees syndrome, everyone weren't on time. Actually, half of them arrived early but they straight away went to cinema etc without telling us. I was quite mad ahaha but I ignored it.

So we had lunch together at San Fransisco and ordered like 7-8 pizza, spaghetti and some desserts. It was pretty awkward for me. I'm not close with them to be honest, I feel like a stranger. But thanks to Nafies and Hidayah, I felt a bit comfortable. Maybe I'm a new member in the class, thats why I felt weird.

After that we played bowling with some boys while the other girlisss went to watch the movie. It has been a long time, I can feel the disaster ahaha. But I won. YES I WON! Ahahhaa what a twist. So the loser need to pay for Chatime, I feel bad for Hidayah but nothing can change the result.

I'm happy today, thank you guys. Thanks for the memories. I shall remember it 

No comments: