Bangkok - Pattaya, Thailand -2012

Assalamualaikum, hey readers! 

So I spent my holiday in Bangkok for a week with my family. Oh! It's my first trip with my sister in law! They got married this year, two days before my trial PMR hahaha. We went to Pattaya too but the beach was quite disappointed because we were expecting too much ahaha. The beach um.. I don't know whether at that time they were going some under construction or what, it was like Port Dickson. You know what I meant. The beach was dirty and.. nahhh. But we had so much fun at the Zoo! It's so different from ours! 


Location: Bangkok, Thailand.


                 






Location: Chatuchak Market



              

Location: Floating Market

       

Location: Zoo at Pattaya, Thailand.

                



Location: Hardrock Pattaya

                 

Location: Madame Tussauds, Bangkok.

    


No comments: